Upcoming I-30 Construction
The Arkansas Department of Transportation will begin construction on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock in 2020. The Downtown Riverside RV Park will remain open, and is eager to welcome you! Just be aware that there may be temporary detours and a little more noise than usual when staying at the park. For up-to-date travel information, contact the RV park office.
The health and safety of our residents and our visitors is our top priority. For those who choose to stay with us, we are taking steps to sanitize and protect our guests, including closing public areas such as the main office, laundry room and restrooms. We also have a contact-less check-in system in place.
The City of North Little Rock requires the use of masks in public (O-20-63).
All visitors and residents should adhere to the following recognized healthy habits as directed by the Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC).
- Wash hands often
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Avoid contact with animals while traveling
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Be aware of latest travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. State Department.
June 15, 2020, update: Commercial lodgings and short-term rentals, including, but not limited to, hotels, motels, and vacation rentals, are no longer limited as to the type of guests they can house that were delineated in the directive of April 4, 2020. Effective June 15, 2020, there is now no quarantine requirement for travelers entering Arkansas based on the location they traveled from. This includes both domestic and international travel.