Welcome! We hope you have a pleasant stay with us. To ensure the comfort and security of all guests, we ask that you follow the rules below:
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check In: 12:00 p.m. (Noon) – All rental fees are due at check-in or upon extension.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- NO fireworks, bottle rockets or ground fires are allowed in the RV Park per North Little Rock City Ordinance. The discharging of firearms or any explosives is strictly prohibited and illegal.
- Per North Little Rock City Ordinance, ALL pets must always be leashed and may not be left unattended when outside of the RV. Up to three (3) pets are allowed per RV. Pit Bull dog breeds are banned from the city limits and are not allowed in the Downtown Riverside RV Park per North Little Rock City Ordinance.
- Waste stations are in the park. Failure to pick up after pet(s) can result in dismissal from the park.
- Obey 5 MPH speed limit while driving in the park. Inform your guests of the speed limit.
- No generators.
- Only one car per site – guests must park outside the RV Park gate. You are responsible for getting your guests in and out of the park once the gate is closed.
- No parking at any time in vacant RV sites. No tent camping is allowed. Always lock your RV and vehicles.
- Overnight stays in the park are limited to fourteen days unless otherwise approved by Management.
- No dumping grey water or black tank on the ground – a fine will be imposed by the EPA.
- Be considerate of your neighbors. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, loud music, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated.
- Always supervise your children and guests’ children. Do not allow children near the riverbank.
- Use caution when walking along the riverbank. Swimming is prohibited in the Arkansas River.
- Trash must be placed in the dumpster near the restrooms. The dumpster is for personal trash only. Garbage must be bagged and tied. Do NOT leave trash outside the RV. Sites must be kept clean and orderly.
- Please prepay in the office for the washer and dryer use and purchasing bags of ice. Vehicle or RV washing is permitted for an additional fee.
- We require 24-hour notice to cancel your reservation without charges. Please call before 5:00 p.m. the day before you are scheduled to arrive if you need to cancel or change your reservation. Otherwise, your credit card will be charged for one full-night’s stay and the rest of your reservation cancelled.
The Downtown Riverside RV Park, North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau, the city of North Little Rock, their agents and employees are not responsible for any damages incurred while on the property including electrical components in RVs, fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. All park facilities and equipment are intended for the convenience of guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do so at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. RV Park visitors are responsible for any damages they may cause to park facilities and/or equipment. Visitors failing to follow park rules and regulations will be asked to leave immediately. Management reserves the right to evict or refuse service to any person(s) who break or disregard any rules without a refund. Management reserves the right to refuse anyone who has previously broken or disregarded any rules. Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees when necessary.