You may have noticed, but the Downtown Riverside RV Park has a brand new website, which is hopefully easier to navigate and is more mobile-friendly. Which means if you are traveling across Arkansas in your RV, you can hopefully find us easier on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Let us know what you think!
- Request a Reservation – Fill out this simple form to request to stay with us. We will follow up with you about your request.
- Amenities – the newest amenity we’re excited about is the new concrete pads! We also have on-site management, water hook-ups, 50 AMP electricity, sewer hook-ups, dump station, free WiFi and more.
- Rates – We offer three different parking options based on the size of your vehicle, availability and preference: Riverpark (back-in sites), Riverview (pull-through sites) and Riverside (closest to the river).
- Things to Do – Our unique location in the downtown area means we are conveniently close to North Little Rock and Little Rock attractions, dining, shopping and events.
- Park Map – Easily download or view the map of our park, as well as our rules and general park information.
- Special Events – Did you know you can rent our pavilion for special events? If you are a guest, the pavilion is free for you to use. But outside groups and RV rallies can reserve the space, too. If you are looking for a special event venue, check us out.
- Contact – As always, please call if you have any questions.
- Blog – We hope to post regular updates here, so be sure to follow us.